Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: It seems that
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 2/16/17 9:48am Msg #28304
Yeah, that's a shame and a lot of money. When you buy a pet/animal from a pet store like that, they take your personal information down as a requirement for their licensing. Especially a bird, dog, bunny, ferret etc. More than likely she will get a phone call when they realize the mistake. Inventory time will show the loss, but probably will not know when it happened, and then backtrack over bird sales.

I had my cockatiel for over 26 years! Wonderful little guy and I miss him dearly, but can be messy with their feather dander. Petey passed in my hand and was healthy all the way to the end. He was with me more than 1/2 my life time at the time and a big loss. Birds are more an investment than most pets because they do have longer lifespans than other animals.

They will either write it off and hope to keep a good customer or will call her. Dishonesty is terrble
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 So my husband decided to splurge - notarydi/CA on 2/14/17 9:54pm
 Re: So my husband decided to splurge -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/15/17 7:42am
 It seems that's becoming a common practice among that -  MW/VA on 2/15/17 8:10am
 Re: It seems that - Sylvia_FL on 2/15/17 6:44pm
 or, alternatively, maybe she was the owner of the store, and -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/16/17 6:56am
 Re: It seems that - Luckydog on 2/16/17 9:48am
 Re: So my husband decided to splurge - Luckydog on 2/16/17 9:39am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.