Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: I think it is awesome that you and others really know how
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 2/21/17 8:33pm Msg #28331
If you get to Santa Barbara, lunch is on me. I know all the wonderful places to eat, and I have many suggestions on places to stay that won't break you.

Solvang is a wonderful place to hang out too, and less expensive hotel rates. The drive to SB is only 35 minutes down the road. You can walk or take the trolley just about any where you want to go, and leave the car in the parking lot.

I'm taking my loyal and favorite EOs to the Saltcaves for fun and rest, then a walk to the beach for lunch.

45 minutes of salt glow rubbing and salt inhaling, 10% off salt products. I have 10 vounchers. It will be a lot of fun.

You can have just as much fun on the Central Coast as you can in the Caribbean. A lot less $$$. UCSB has a lot happening and we have two theaters and always some hot talent at the Santa Barbara Bowl.

Tons to do here.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 A time to rest and rejuvenate, I went to the saltcaves in SB -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/20/17 6:44pm
 I think it is awesome that you and others really know how - Alz on 2/21/17 2:27pm
 Re: I think it is awesome that you and others really know how -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/21/17 8:33pm
 Re: I think it is awesome that you and others really know how -  Yoli/CA on 2/22/17 8:13am
 It's the little things that count...each session per person -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/22/17 9:09pm
 Re: I think it is awesome that you and others really know how -  JanetK_CA on 2/21/17 11:12pm
 Re: I think it is awesome that you and others really know how -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/22/17 8:54am
 Re: I think it is awesome that you and others really know how - Bear900/CA on 2/22/17 6:26pm
 Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. - Alz on 2/23/17 4:19pm
 Re: I think it is awesome that you and others really know how -  JanetK_CA on 2/24/17 4:47pm
 Old Town...Bazaar del Mundo...Casa de Pico... - Bear900/CA on 2/24/17 6:47pm
 Re: Old Town...Bazaar del Mundo...Casa de Pico... -  JanetK_CA on 2/25/17 2:41am
 Re: Old Town...Bazaar del Mundo...Casa de Pico... - Bear900/CA on 2/25/17 2:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.