Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

And what's with the lakes in CA?
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 2/22/17 6:55pm Msg #28340
Someone sprinkle magic fairy dust on them or something?

Nearby Cachuma Lake (near Santa Barbara) and Lake Lopez (near San Luis Obispo) couldn't launch a boat on them just a couple of weeks ago and are now over half-full.

Not complainin' not complainin'.... where's that dad-gum fishing pole...

May Re-route our May camping trip to Cachuma Lake from Pfeiffer Big Sur as all of Big Sur is officially closed until I don't know when. Over 62 inches of rain up the Big Sur coast, and we're nowhere near Portland!

Seriously, one of the bridges has pillars that have shifted with the land starting to slide. They said a homeless person under the bridge was the first to discover it...and I didn't even make the news!

https//bigsurkate.wordpress.com/2017/02/11/closure-on-highway-moves-north-to-pfeiffer-cyn-bridge-mm-45-52/
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 And what's with the lakes in CA? - Bear900/CA on 2/22/17 6:55pm
 Twichell Dam east of me is FULL! -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/23/17 9:52am
 RE: Whale Rock Lake - Bear900/CA on 2/23/17 11:02am
 Re: RE: Whale Rock Lake -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/23/17 11:27am
 Re: RE: Whale Rock Lake -  janCA on 2/24/17 9:19am
 Walked on the Cayucos pier yesterday, then on the beach -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/25/17 8:58am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.