Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

shortest shopping trip ever.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 3/1/17 10:38pm Msg #28395
So, I dropped off some docs at a client Monday morning. Had a coupon and needed some things at Bed Bath and Beyond. So, after the client I zipped into Bed Bath and Beyond. Had picked up only a couple of items when I rounded a corner and found the manager having a short staff meeting....

"We're having an "active shooter" drill today people. It's just like a fire drill. You people are responsible for getting customers to follow you out of the store....the rear exit....and towards the Starbucks. Do not go into the mall. Unless of course we are instructed to "shelter in place". Not sure what time today this drill is going to take place. So listen up and pay attention today."

Needless to say, I quickly concluded my shopping and got the heck out. Who knew there would be "active shooter" drills? The times they are a changin'........
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 shortest shopping trip ever..... - notarydi/CA on 3/1/17 10:38pm
 A long way from our duck and cover cold war drills - Bear900/CA on 3/2/17 12:39am
 Most of us are not trained to look over our shoulder at all -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/2/17 7:33am
 That's interesting & a bit unnerving, but we live in a -  MW/VA on 3/2/17 8:07am
 I read an interesting article on this years ago... -  JanetK_CA on 3/2/17 9:10pm
 We are all out off condition/training for what to do in the -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/2/17 9:56am
 Re: shortest shopping trip ever..... - MikeC/TX on 3/2/17 5:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.