Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Improve your health with a healthy gut
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/7/17 10:55am Msg #28432
in the 70s I learned to meditate with Maharishi. I traveled to Fairfield, Iowa for several meditation conferences, and attended the Center for Enlightenment in Pacific Palisades, which is now a huge condominium project years later when everything moved to the midwest.

Deepak Chopra was huge in my life as he emerged with his books and health retreats. He now has a center in La Jolla, CA.

Mostly I take his classes online, as I'm too busy to travel to the San Diego area.

Here is an email I received this morning about eating better to improve your mood.

http://www.chopra.com/articles/how-to-improve-your-mood-with-a-healthy-gut?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=170307+-+CCL+Newsletter&utm_campaign=Newsletter201737#sm.0001947kuzx37f1gr6v1th0rm87b8
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Improve your health with a healthy gut -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/7/17 10:55am
 TM? never, ever would have guessed that about you! -  sigtogo/OR on 3/13/17 10:51pm
 Re: TM? never, ever would have guessed that about you! -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/17/17 9:28am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.