Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: What a wonderful world! Very cool!
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 3/8/17 5:55pm Msg #28434
This reminds me of a tiny "wonderful world" experience I had just this afternoon. As I was coming up my street and pulling into my driveway, I saw two crows near a neighbor's garage showing serious interest in something on the ground. I slowed down and realized it was a good sized lizard. At first I thought they had killed it and were trying to eat it, but then I saw it move. It seemed to be fine, so I figured it would scurry away and hide somewhere, but it ran toward the garage door, then kept coming back. (It could have easily run away into nearby bushes.) It actually looked like they were all playing with each other! I was hoping to get some photos, but the crows lost interest and flew off before i had a chance.

This wasn't nearly as cool as the photos in the link above, but it sure made me smile! Smile
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 What a wonderful world! -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/7/17 9:30am
 I got it from him too. It was very inspirational! ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 3/7/17 10:02am
 Re: What a wonderful world! Very cool! -  JanetK_CA on 3/8/17 5:55pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.