Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

TY, Michelle, I too was "Speechless" & had 1 simple thought
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 3/18/17 9:54pm Msg #28474
"How many struggles and battles has she faced and overcome?" It takes sheer fortitude.

As a three-time cancer survivor/thriver, I can tell you that the battles were hellacious, grueling, confidence-wrecking, career-decimating, etc., etc., etc. The duration of those 3 battles spanned 10 years all tolled. In her case, those physical challenges have spanned her ENTIRE lifetime. Frown The mere thought of it is overwhelming. I replayed the clip more than once as I was fathoming all that she has conquered . . . Smile

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Never give up on your dreams. :) This woman has no arms, yet -  Christine/OK on 3/17/17 7:13am
 LORELAI MOSNEGUTU n/m -  Christine/OK on 3/17/17 7:22am
 If you're not hearing anything - NVLSlady/VA on 3/18/17 8:44pm
 TY, Michelle, I too was "Speechless" & had 1 simple thought -  Christine/OK on 3/18/17 9:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.