Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Lovely time with my kids and beautiful granddaughter...makes
Posted by  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services of IL on 4/2/17 8:55am Msg #28503
life so much more enjoyable, especially when you can witness your children's successes as they continue to grow into adulthood. I am truly grateful for them and for this life I'm living. Amazing what prayer, faith and forgiveness can do for a family...we are all blessed and happy, no complaints at all, as things can be so much worse.

Looking forward to enjoying more sunshine and the beautiful lake front in ChiTown as Spring makes its way...

Here's to you all for never ending happiness, good health and peace.

... AND more closings! LOL.

Have a great Sunday everyone and prosperous work week! Wink

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Lovely time with my kids and beautiful granddaughter...makes -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 4/2/17 8:55am
 Yes, Cari, truly grateful for my family &the life I'm living n/m -  Christine/OK on 4/2/17 10:28am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.