Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: What a nice gesture. I
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 4/18/17 9:29pm Msg #28570
For those who weren't on this forum to remember all the good hearted people who donated to help Barbara Harvey move out of Honda SUV with her two Irish Setters and into a home, get her car's factory defect fixed, and restore her dignity and confidence to get back into notary work.

Mes #482876

About 20 people rose to the occasion in for form of checks and cash donations. It was 2008, the year of the housing market disaster. No work and no prospects for work left Barbara "out in the cold", and it was a blessing that so many people who also didn't have much work cared enough to help.

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Big Hugs to Cheryl - Luckydog on 4/18/17 3:02pm
 What a nice gesture. I'm sure you were surprised. I am -  MW/VA on 4/18/17 3:47pm
 Re: What a nice gesture. I -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/18/17 9:29pm
 Re: Big Hugs to Cheryl -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/18/17 9:16pm
 Great post Luckydog n/m - Bear900/CA on 4/19/17 9:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.