Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

do you think this is legit? Samplesforu
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 4/19/17 9:41am Msg #28573
I have been searching for part time weekend work and ran across this ad on Craigslist, so relied. I got my response, and actually seems really good. The ad ran multiple cities and areas, and since been taken down. Because it doesn't ask you for any personal banking info, and they send me codes for ordering and pay $10.00 oon top and get to keep the product and review, what can go wrong?
What say all of you. Would you try it?

Here is the letter she sent me back minus the code and such to reply back.

Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a product sampler with us here at SamplesForU. My name is Beth and I'll be walking you through the applying process. Please read this entire email before replying to the correct email address below. We will start you with your first product so that you can prove to us that you're trustworthy, reliable and can follow directions. Best part about working for us, we never ask for any personal or banking information and we will never have you use your own money to buy anything. All items are free and you get to keep them! We will be emailing gift cards for you to make purchases online so that products can be shipped right to your front door! All samplers must have an active Amazon account. An active Amazon account means that you can post reviews, so starting a new account or one that you never ordered from with a debit or credit card before is not an option. Please email me back at Be**@samplesforu.com to get started with your first product. I will reply with instructions for your first product within 48hrs along with a gift code to order it. Show me that you're reliable and you'll have an awesome year filled with lots of free products and money. We pay all hired samplers $10 per product via paypal or venmo with most samplers doing 15-30 products a month. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 do you think this is legit? Samplesforu - Luckydog on 4/19/17 9:41am
 this is their website - Luckydog on 4/19/17 9:56am
 I get weary with sites like this...website looks like it was -  Cari on 4/20/17 8:32am
 Re: I get weary with sites like this...website looks like it was - Luckydog on 4/20/17 10:43am
 Re: I get weary with sites like this...website looks like it was -  Yoli/CA on 4/20/17 10:48am
 Some important tips - Bear900/CA on 4/21/17 11:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.