Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I graduated! And all I got was this t-shirt
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 6/17/17 2:18am Msg #28823
from San Luis Sports Therapy, silkscreened :"Movement for Life".

Finished 8-10 weeks of shoulder and knee therapy that was just amazing thanks to all the crew there. Able to walk 1-1/4 miles every other morning, lug a full wheelbarrow around the yard, climb stairs, all sorts of heavy activity. Love the exercises and glutes are hard.

Still have a lot of exercise homework that I plan on making a routine for life. Orthopedic Dr. said I am good to go. A few weeks ago I was mentally preparing for major knee surgery.

My PT did warn me the cortisone honeymoon could end anytime though. Joints aren't perfect, they still get sore, but they're getting stronger.

I encourage everyone who has shoulder/knee pain to spend time with a good DPT before considering surgery.

I'm going to miss all the young, enthusiastic, professionals that took extraordinary care. I'll be back soon...with some wine in hand. Smile
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 I graduated! And all I got was this t-shirt - Bear900/CA on 6/17/17 2:18am
 Just a t-shirt? lol Sounds like you reaped myriad benefits & -  Christine/OK on 6/17/17 8:32am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.