Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: DNA testing
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/18/17 8:45pm Msg #29188
Maybe? These tests are not to reliable. They did these tests on purebred dogs that were from the same litter, came back different results. They also did this test on human identical twins, and 1 came back with the answer they suspected and the 2nd way off base from their sibling, yet identical. I am not sure how much faith I have in these...I was told I am 100% German my whole life, I would be devastated to hear I wasn't. All the old photos are from Germany going way back. Pretty sure that would be an impossibility, but like to think so. I am first generation here, so maybe? Who knows.
I was also told my whole life I was born in Orange County, CA and turns out I was born in a different county...go figure, thanks mom! I was really taken back. It's shocking to believe something your whole life, and then not.
Sicily...you my have some Cosa Nostra in your blood....The original Godfather Smile
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 DNA testing - MikeC/TX on 8/18/17 7:59pm
 Re: DNA testing - Luckydog on 8/18/17 8:45pm
 Re: DNA testing - MikeC/TX on 8/19/17 3:35pm
 Ancestry.com has been advertising that & I think the -  MW/VA on 8/19/17 4:20pm
 Re: Ancestry.com has been advertising that & I think the - desktopfull on 8/19/17 4:28pm
 Re: Ancestry.com has been advertising that & I think the - MikeC/TX on 8/19/17 6:24pm
 Re: Ancestry.com has been advertising that & I think the - Luckydog on 8/20/17 9:07pm
 Re: Ancestry.com has been advertising that & I think the - MikeC/TX on 8/21/17 4:13pm
 Re: Ancestry.com has been advertising that & I think the -  canotaryhere on 8/27/17 10:06pm
 Re: DNA testing - MikeC/TX on 8/31/17 5:18pm
 Love it, Mike! Hopefully, results will be as anticipated. : n/m -  Christine/OK on 9/1/17 7:11am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.