Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

tried to respond to Cheryl's post but got a 404 error
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 10/13/17 9:06am Msg #29491
message. Anyway, got to talking about Friday the 13th at signing last night. My signings drop off dramatically whenever there is a Friday the 13th. A lot of my signers are superstitious. Last night the young first time buyer was saying her mom liked the new house they were buying because the "feng shui" was good. Not sure on that spelling. Mom also piped up and said that it was "iffy" with the house numbers.....they have to add up to 4 or better for it to be good luck. The new house added up to just 4. Always interesting.......
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 tried to respond to Cheryl's post but got a 404 error - notarydi/CA on 10/13/17 9:06am
 Re: tried to respond to Cheryl - MikeC/TX on 10/13/17 3:29pm
 Re: tried to respond to Cheryl n/m -  MW/VA on 10/13/17 7:17pm
 Thanks for the tip. ;-) I sometimes use that symbol, and -  MW/VA on 10/13/17 7:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.