Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Burbank, Ca
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 2/8/18 11:34pm Msg #29997
Disney studios is right there, but Burbank isn't far from Los Angeles, etc., etc., etc., so there's probably an unlimited number of things to do, depending on what you like. I used to live in Glendale decades ago, right next door, so off the top of my head: Griffith Park Zoo, Planetarium; Huntington Park Gardens and museum; close to downtown LA, with Olvera St., Music Center, Grand Central Market, Staples Center, Chinatown, etc.; not far from Hollywood with Grauman's/TCL Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Hollywood sign, Farmer's Market (close to HW), etc.; Getty Museum a bit beyond that... [Renting a car may be worthwhile, if you want to see a lot.]

A few Google searches will probably provide you enough reading to keep you up all night. Wink Have fun!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Burbank, Ca - Alz on 2/8/18 6:33pm
 Re: Burbank, Ca -  JanetK_CA on 2/8/18 11:34pm
 Re: Burbank, Ca - Alz on 2/9/18 10:16am
 Re: Burbank, Ca -  JanetK_CA on 2/10/18 12:17am
 I lived in Burbank for a short time as a small child. I do -  MW/VA on 2/9/18 7:21pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.