Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Way to go!!
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 4/8/18 12:01pm Msg #30180
Way to go to YOU too Janet!

Should mention anyone doing this should be in relatively good health. If not, as always consult your physician first.

Yes, once in the routine it gets easier. My stomach never growls anymore short fasting or not. Morning appetite (if I have one) subsides after a couple of hours.

Some things to help:

- Food WILL come to mind during the day. We have trained all our lives to eat three meals a day. I have done water and coffee too, mainly water. Should mention I actually picked up a pound after a full day of fasting from all the water. It goes away.
- When food does come to mind, just get busier and think about what you need to get done.
- I made the mistake of keeping the Trader Joe's cookies and chips on the counter, LOL. BIG mistake. I had to look the other way when passing through. So put those up. Out of sight out of mind! I should do that fasting or not I suppose.
- I did the full day fast on Friday to make way for the weekend. We went up the coast to Cambria on Saturday where Lynn's famous bakery is popular and a usual stop for us. I'm sure Cheryl knows of the place. We didn't even think of it this time and spent time getting as much as we could out of the day. Final stop on the way home: Trader Joes! Smile

My wife prodded me early this morning thinking I had stopped breathing. I was partially awake and was sleeping on a cloud, very comfortable, breathing very easily, and no hunger.

I stopped my supplements last week since I can't take them a week before surgery anyway. I just started early. I budget for supplements every month whether I need to buy them or not. We decided to switch that money to purchasing a slow press juicer that will provide fresh organic supplements in a form that will not go to waste. My garden produces some HUGE green leaves This is a fun watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUpnPO8PkHg

If organic greens are grown in good compost with soil supplements like Azomite (A to Z Of Minerals In Trace Elements) you can pick up most natural supplements that way. I also add calcium flour and kelp to the soil. Healthy soil = healthy plants = healthy body. We are made that way.

This can be done in pots for non-gardeners. Can buy the Azomite online. Keep it easy!

To your health! Smile
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Flew past my target weight today eating like a pig! - Bear900/CA on 4/5/18 11:49pm
 Inspector Gadget showed up all day today - Bear900/CA on 4/7/18 12:22am
 Way to go!! -  JanetK_CA on 4/7/18 10:50pm
 Re: Way to go!! - Bear900/CA on 4/8/18 12:01pm
 RE: Keeping you posted - Bear900/CA on 4/10/18 3:33pm
 The Last Supper - Bear900/CA on 4/10/18 3:55pm
 Re: The Last Supper - HisHughness on 4/10/18 9:03pm
 Re: The Last Supper - Bear900/CA on 4/10/18 11:10pm
 Almost tossed my salad today - Bear900/CA on 4/10/18 11:33pm
 Climate Change - Bear900/CA on 4/10/18 11:19pm
 I made it! 36 hours - Bear900/CA on 4/13/18 1:29am
 When is your big day? -  JanetK_CA on 4/17/18 1:34am
 Re: When is your big day? - NVLSlady/VA on 4/17/18 2:35pm
 Who... ME? - Bear900/CA on 4/17/18 6:44pm
 Wishing you smooth sailing! -  JanetK_CA on 4/18/18 3:06pm
 "We have a live one here!" - Bear900/CA on 4/20/18 1:15am
 Easier to guess the movie and not a mivie. . - Bear900/CA on 4/20/18 1:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.