Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

glad you had a blast.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 4/11/18 12:36pm Msg #30198
my brother-in-law and his wife moved 4 years ago from Spokane to Boquete, Panama. Quite the little town of 25K people with a lot of Ex-Pats from all over the world. Got a great property, fantastic weather, and much slower lifestyle. Just not for me.

Anyway, glad you had a great trip. Family reunions always remind me of quirky little idiosyncracies, facial expressions, and physical attributes that all family members seem to share and forget that we have in common. Smile
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Just returned from a destination wedding in Roatan, Honduras -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/10/18 7:22am
 Re: Just returned from a destination wedding in Roatan, Honduras - Bear900/CA on 4/11/18 11:38am
 glad you had a blast..... - notarydi/CA on 4/11/18 12:36pm
 Re: glad you had a blast..... -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/11/18 2:38pm
 Re: glad you had a blast..... -  JanetK_CA on 4/17/18 1:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.