Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Random movie going thoughts
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 6/17/18 2:49am Msg #30387
If you remember buying a Big Hunk for a nickel and breaking your jaw on it during a double feature, its time to move on to Gummy Bears.

If you wore a tuxedo, white shirt and bowtie at a large Cinerama theatre, you were an usher!

If you went to see a James Bond movie at a drive-in with your two older brothers, chances are they snuck you in by cramming you in the trunk.

If you remember the film breaking in the middle of the movie at the drive-in and everyone turning thier spotlights on the screen and honking their horns, you may not want to explain this phenomenon to your grandkids.

Wouldn't it be great to put a fake KFC wrapper around a large tub of popcorn and walk slowly up the aisle with it?

You just know that if the movie is 2-1/2 hours long you're going to have to make a bathroom run at 2 hours and 20 minutes.

How many times were you chewing on something crunchy and the scene turned silent...for a looong time?

Ever wonder where that popcorn you tossed in your mouth and missed went?

If you have to resort to eating a move house hot dog, maybe you should take in a later movie.

Which way do you turn if you have to squeeze down a row full of people?

Going to a drive-in in a nine-passenger station wagon meant you probably had nine people in the car.

If you remember going to the movies to cool off and they were giving away prizes to kids, hopefully you didn't win a gallon of vanilla ice cream and then have to take the bus home.

If you have the tallest man in the theatre with his wife who has the tallest hair sitting directly in front of you chances are you got there early to pick out the best seats.

If you're wearing 3-D glasses it's best not to swat those flies buzzing around your nose.

If you're not wearing 3-D glasses?
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Movie Pass - Luckydog on 6/15/18 12:36pm
 I've heard about it but haven't signed up yet. I go the -  MW/VA on 6/15/18 2:13pm
 Re: I - Luckydog on 6/15/18 7:56pm
 Re: Movie Pass - bagger on 6/16/18 1:07pm
 I've always heard that the theatres make no money at -  MW/VA on 6/16/18 6:02pm
 Re: I - Luckydog on 6/16/18 10:38pm
 Random movie going thoughts - Bear900/CA on 6/17/18 2:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.