Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: 2-week fasting program ends today
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 6/22/18 11:14pm Msg #30396
I have a LOT of strawberry plants loaded with blooms and green berries. As soon is as they turn red a couple of young possums come through and harvest them. They tasted my first red tomatoe too. Oh well, they and the birds have to eat too.

Good thing about possums is they are omnivorous so also eat slugs, bugs, snails, mice, rats and even snakes. I only have two lizards left in the yard so I know where those went as well.

The birds get my grapes, figs and blueberries. It's okay...i get the veggies. It's a win-win!

Missed the local fire again as I was away. Wife's family dragged us to a Mexican restaurant last night. Shame, shame. Man I'm feeling it. That and doing knee stretches in a hotel room just don't get it.

Miss the garden, the home work-out bench, and even those darn possums!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 2-week fasting program ends today -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/21/18 8:00am
 Re: 2-week fasting program ends today - Bear900/CA on 6/22/18 1:12am
 Re: 2-week fasting program ends today -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/22/18 8:41am
 Re: 2-week fasting program ends today - Luckydog on 6/22/18 8:38pm
 Re: 2-week fasting program ends today - Bear900/CA on 6/22/18 11:58pm
 Re: 2-week fasting program ends today - Bear900/CA on 6/22/18 11:14pm
 Re: 2-week fasting program ends today -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/24/18 9:34am
 Re: 2-week fasting program ends today - NVLSlady/VA on 6/25/18 1:52pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.