Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Traveling is hard on the body.
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 8/17/18 3:59pm Msg #30540
My cousin's 20-something daughter would jump in the car with babies and drive from Fl to va bch like it was Nothin'!
Who does that?

I took a very long bus trip recently and could hardly move afterward. Flying isn't any better. Endured a grueling flight to Oahu over twenty years ago and the oversized "kid" next to me didn't get up once during the flight. Think rock solid teenage ox/football player with tree trunk limbs, knees nailed up against seat; he could barely move and neither could we! All the while his mom and Little sister seated contentedly a row in front (they planned that well since they didn't even offer to sit with him for any part of the trip). No more coach. Live and learn. Times I've flown to Florida cities over the years but was younger then and the trips didn't bother me. Growing older and poorer so . . . staying close to home.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 NFL hopeful's side hustle with, you guessed it... - NVLSlady/VA on 8/15/18 11:14pm
 Re: NFL hopeful - Bear900/CA on 8/16/18 12:32pm
 Why? you looking to get to FL on those knees? lol n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 8/16/18 6:24pm
 I'd like to get far away from the moaner across the hall - Bear900/CA on 8/17/18 5:14am
 Traveling is hard on the body. - NVLSlady/VA on 8/17/18 3:59pm
 Re: NFL hopeful - NVLSlady/VA on 8/17/18 4:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.