Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

OMG! Happy you're on the mend!
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 10/18/18 7:11pm Msg #30614
Sorry for your ordeal, though. Frown It could have been so much worse, but it's good that you got checked out - and are hopefully following doctor's orders to take it easy! Wink Since you've shared your story, I'm considering myself duly warned, because I tend to suffer from Imaginary Superwoman Syndrome sometimes, too.

I also have a fruit allergy, but to mango skin, which I was surprised wasn't on the list. I broke out in a horrendous, incredibly itchy (and ugly) rash over most of my face. I didn't have Benedryl around and tried to treat it with a cream at first. By the time I got to the Dr, it took a fairly heavy dose of Prednisone to get rid of it, so be glad you didn't wait to get medical advice! I will never touch a mango again! (I can eat the fruit without problems though - as long as someone else cuts it. Go figure...)

Hope you're back to 100% soon!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Last week, my week from he!! ... - Yoli/CA on 10/18/18 12:50pm
 OMG! Happy you're on the mend! -  JanetK_CA on 10/18/18 7:11pm
 years ago...... - notarydi/CA on 10/18/18 10:59pm
 Ouch! Now that's not how to use your head Yoli! - Bear900/CA on 10/19/18 12:30am
 Re: Last week, my week from he!! ... -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/19/18 6:53am
 Wow! I live in alone & can relate to some of what that -  MW/VA on 10/19/18 11:51am
 I want you to know I did try not to laugh - NVLSlady/VA on 10/19/18 1:25pm
 Thank you all for your kind words. It's ok to laugh! :) - Yoli/CA on 10/19/18 2:12pm
 Re: Last week, my week from he!! ... - Luckydog on 10/25/18 10:44am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.