Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: When was your last eye exam? Get em checked annually.
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 11/1/18 8:30pm Msg #30655
My first thought when I read your original post was about how tough it's going to be for you to rest and not be moving around, reading or doing something! Wink I'll bet that will be the hardest part of the whole process. Lining up a bunch of stuff in advance to listen to might help you get through it without being bored or wanting to climb the walls. Podcasts or books on tape could keep you entertained, in addition to whatever playlists you like, and help the time go by faster while your eyes heal... I'm sure you'll manage, as restoring your vision will be worth whatever it takes. Smile

Best of luck!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 When was your last eye exam? Get em checked annually. -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/26/18 1:19pm
 So sorry you're having to contend with this! - Yoli/CA on 10/26/18 5:46pm
 Re: So sorry you -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/26/18 10:33pm
 Re: When was your last eye exam? Get em checked annually. - MikeC/TX on 10/27/18 5:25pm
 Re: When was your last eye exam? Get em checked annually. -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/28/18 9:08am
 so glad you're not going for the "Aaarrggghhh, Matey!" - notarydi/CA on 10/28/18 2:40pm
 Re: When was your last eye exam? Get em checked annually. - MikeC/TX on 10/28/18 5:21pm
 Re: When was your last eye exam? Get em checked annually. -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/29/18 7:10am
 Re: When was your last eye exam? Get em checked annually. -  JanetK_CA on 11/1/18 8:30pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.