Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: "You have a fractured hip" .. huh..?
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 2/16/19 10:58pm Msg #31010
Well, that sucks...

Stress fractures are tricky things - about ten years ago I was having some back problems and the doctor ordered an MRI and physical therapy. The day before I was supposed to start PT, I got a call from the doctor's office - don't do the PT, you have a stress fracture in your spine. I had no idea - I thought the pain I was experiencing was from a herniated disc, not from a fracture. The end result was for me to wait 12 weeks for it to heal before I could start PT. They do tend to heal on their own as long as you don't do something to make it worse.

I've come to the conclusion that getting old is not fun - it may be interesting and enlightening, but not necessarily fun.

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 "You have a fractured hip" .. huh..? - Bear900/CA on 2/15/19 3:20pm
 My God Bear....hope all went well!! Prayers to you n/m - Linda_H/FL on 2/15/19 4:23pm
 Thank You .... and some Good News! - Bear900/CA on 2/15/19 6:34pm
 Re: Thank You .... and some Good News! -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/16/19 9:14am
 Major tell-tale sign of a stress fracture - wish I knew - Bear900/CA on 2/16/19 9:47am
 Re: "You have a fractured hip" .. huh..? - MikeC/TX on 2/16/19 10:58pm
 Re: "You have a fractured hip" .. huh..? -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/20/19 7:34am
 Up and at it! - Bear900/CA on 2/22/19 3:20pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.