Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: The latest problems with eyes is the exposure to blue
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 2/21/19 4:28pm Msg #31018
Blue light can not only affect your eyes, but it can also affect your sleep cycle.

I have the blue light filters active on my phone and tablet. I spend a lot of time in front of my desktop computer monitor and was using filtering glasses (they look sort of like what Bono of U2 wears), but they gave the screen a yellow tinge that I didn't like. I was able to find (on Amazon, of course) a relatively inexpensive clear glass piece that sits over the monitor screen and filters out most of the blue light without distorting the image at all. They make them for TVs, but they cost a lot more because of their size.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Give your eyes a rest! -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/20/19 7:15pm
 The latest problems with eyes is the exposure to blue -  MW/VA on 2/21/19 8:36am
 Re: The latest problems with eyes is the exposure to blue -  JanetK_CA on 2/21/19 3:31pm
 Re: The latest problems with eyes is the exposure to blue - Luckydog on 2/21/19 6:09pm
 Re: The latest problems with eyes is the exposure to blue -  JanetK_CA on 2/21/19 7:41pm
 Re: The latest problems with eyes is the exposure to blue - Luckydog on 2/23/19 11:50am
 Re: The latest problems with eyes is the exposure to blue -  JanetK_CA on 2/24/19 3:24pm
 Re: The latest problems with eyes is the exposure to blue - MikeC/TX on 2/21/19 4:28pm
 Re: The latest problems with eyes is the exposure to blue -  JanetK_CA on 2/21/19 7:32pm
 I did search for pc blue light filter. Lots of links -  sigtogo/OR on 2/22/19 1:07pm
 oops, bad link. Sorry. -  sigtogo/OR on 2/22/19 1:10pm
 Re: The latest problems with eyes is the exposure to blue - MikeC/TX on 2/22/19 5:56pm
 Thanks to you both! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 2/23/19 1:28am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.