Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Need to read the whole article...
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 2/26/19 7:32pm Msg #31039
This reinforces what I've frequently heard about how the people who write headlines are not the same ones who write the articles! Wink

What I read in the article was that the longevity benefits from moderate exercise were twice as much as those from moderate drinking. I also understood that moderate exercise was a prerequisite to getting benefit from moderate drinking. Nice to know, though, that a glass of wine with dinner (or lunch) can be a good thing - as long as we keep moving! Smile

I've heard about this study before, which was the topic of a 60 Minutes program a few years ago. It was conducted at the Leisure World near me - and I think I've met at least one of the participants. Smile Very inspirational!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Now, this is the best news O n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/26/19 7:02pm
 I've heard in a long time... -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/26/19 7:03pm
 Need to read the whole article... -  JanetK_CA on 2/26/19 7:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.