Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Any one work with Specialized Notary in Petaluma?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by SheilaSJCA on 6/13/11 1:39pm
Msg #386067

I think this is a new signing service. Sent me an email to sign up. Looks like a $50 signing service. I have no intention of signing up for fees like that, but would like to hear from anyone who can tell me if this has been their experience with them? Owner is Karen Lee or Karen ALdrich.

Reply by cadmonkey/CA on 6/13/11 6:10pm
Msg #386109

speaking of $50 dollar assignments

Got a text message from Skye Closings this morning for a San Francisco signing, REO purchase for $50. These lowballing companies are getting more and more annoying by the day!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/13/11 6:31pm
Msg #386116

Wow...surprised...I like working for Skye Closings

Never been offered that low a fee by them.

I'd like to know what it is about REO purchases that companies think they command a lesser fee...it's still a purchase, if a cash deal there's still docs to sign, notarize and, most times, fax back, and if there's a loan involved, there's the printing, signing and faxbacks (most times)...I don't get it.

Reply by cadmonkey/CA on 6/13/11 6:40pm
Msg #386117

Re: Wow...surprised...I like working for Skye Closings

I know they are good to work with and their fees have been good so far, but this offer just came out of the blue this morning and I'm also wondering why the fees are headed this low for this type of transaction.

Reply by CF on 6/13/11 8:21pm
Msg #386128

don't forget to mention: realtor commissions are wrong, the

water has not been escrowed, the buyer is late, the buyer needs to get the check b/c the hud was not finished on time and the list goes on and on.....just like my reo cash deal last week and after it was all done and said 1 hour and 45 minutes at the table to get the realtor fees corrected and a new HUD approved and signed by seller (bank). My fee was well over $100.

Reply by Karen Aldrich on 7/7/11 1:59pm
Msg #388940

Re: don't forget to mention: realtor commissions are wrong, the

We start at $50 for 4 page Loan Mods. You will always get paid well by us.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.