Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
I do I find a list of dead beat vendors?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by grapebed on 6/8/11 2:09pm
Msg #385537

How do I fing a list of vendors who do not pay notaries?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/8/11 2:10pm
Msg #385538

Look through SC...special attention to 1-2 stars.. n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 6/8/11 2:19pm
Msg #385542

Also, IMO it's worth the price of premium membership so you can read the comments posted by other notaries about their experiences, rather than just relying on the star-rating.
Many of us rely heavily on Signing Central to avoid the no-pays, slow-pays, and low-ballers.

Reply by LisaWI on 6/8/11 2:24pm
Msg #385544

Re: I do I find a list of dead beat vendors?Marilynn

I dont have a premium membership and I can view the comments in Signing Central.

But agree 110% about relying on Signing Central. It is an awesome tool Smile

And to the original poster, the dead beats can be a good company gone bad so just keeping up with what others are posting is a good idea also.

Reply by MW/VA on 6/8/11 2:26pm
Msg #385545

Thanks, Lisa. I thought that feature was only available to

paying members. Learn something new everyday.

Reply by LisaWI on 6/8/11 2:32pm
Msg #385546

Re: Thanks, Lisa. I thought that feature was only available to

You're Welcome Smile

Reply by 101livescan on 6/8/11 5:16pm
Msg #385571

Do a search for dead beat, low pay, no pay, vendors in this forum, and also take a look at low star ratings. Some have three stars and should have NO STARS. Also search "disconnected" when someone reports a phone number has been disconnected, flakes, rude, unscrupulous, dishonest, hoarding, you get my drift....This will give you the latest and greatest informationon the companies you absolutely should have no conversation with PERIOD!

Reply by Les_CO on 6/9/11 9:29am
Msg #385627

You would spend a lot less time compiling a list of good vendors. It’s a much shorter list. Good SS maybe on one hand, good Title companies on the other. JMO

Reply by Doris_CO on 6/9/11 9:57pm
Msg #385744

A poster several months ago mentioned that you can go to "Sort" at the top of the page and choose "average rating-high to low" and all the five star companies will be at the top of the list. Still do your research on each company. Some are out of business and some really shouldn't be listed as five stars any longer.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.