Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Request for title attorney information - Superior Closing.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by NMSBTB/TN on 6/12/11 5:47pm
Msg #386016

For those still e-mailing for information on the title attorney, attached below is information and I again will link this to Superior Closings.

Again---- those still seeking information on payment by Superior Closing --- see Msg #380626 or 378369

– Note Tricia Odierna paid in full in a very timely manner once she confirmed payment had not been made by Vikki. Ms. Odierna may or may not be the title attorney so you’ll have to check your paperwork. I only have Ms. Odierna’s information as I only did the one closing for Superior.
For Atty. Odierna, this was posted at Msg #378369 - here's the info:

Attorney Tricia Odierna, Esq.
8 Win Pl Lake Grove, NY
phone number is 631-433-4937
email: [e-mail address]

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/12/11 6:26pm
Msg #386021

I think it's important that it be noted

Atty. Odierna is not making payments for all Superior Closings signings...it said

"Tricia Odierna has issued payments for her closings directly to notaries contracted through my company. She is not the point of contact for all closings as she did not contract any notaries for my company"

Note it says "for HER closings".....she's not handling ALL closings that went through Superior...

So, if your closing was not through CTC Settlement, then she probably can't help you.

JMO

Reply by John E. Rogers on 6/12/11 7:22pm
Msg #386026

For those of you still trying to collect from Superior Closings Inc. and Vikki...whatever name she now goes by...I found another way to try to get paid for a signing way back when; I looked up the old docs in my secure file and found that the North American Title Co. was the Settlement Agent so I wrote to an Area Manager, Gina Fama Tomoehlen. Have not heard back yet, but have high hopes. She may not respond or be able to help but at least she might think about using a different Signing Service next time. Her info is:

North American Title Co.
308 E. Pine St.
Lakeland, FL 33801
Ph: 863-687-4500
email: [e-mail address]

Thanks to NMSBTB/TN for the info about the Attorney. I am trying to contact her also. jer/OH

Reply by NMSBTB/TN on 6/13/11 2:19pm
Msg #386074

You're welcome JER. As I've mentioned in prior post(s)

and as Linda also pointed out - check your paperwork to see who the closing attorney/company was and contact them. I returned the docs to Tricia and her contact information was supplied on a bank form should you the Borrower have questions, etc.

Watch the HUD/SS as many times the closing agent isn't necessary the final closing agent handling the transaction. In this case, SL was listed as the Settlement Agent up until the final HUD.

Good luck and I hope the title company on your loan is as good as Tricia O. was.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.