Notary Rotary
Who can I contact at ServiceLink about payment for a signing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2011 Index

Posted by JustANotary on 6/24/11 12:37pm
Msg #387560

I did a couple of signings for ServiceLink some time ago & have not been paid even though I invoiced them as they say to do in their instructions. I also sent them a reminder sometime ago & that was not responded to. From what I read they are usually go at paying quickly. I think there was an issue on my signing as they quoted to different amounts and probably can not decide the correct amount to pay. Does someone know of a contact that I can address who might be able to solve this for me?

Reply by Alz on 6/24/11 12:45pm
Msg #387564

Did you status the closing? Either way, you should

contact the closing coordinator for the closings, then email vendor billing dept.

Reply by JustANotary on 6/24/11 1:45pm
Msg #387574

Re: Did you status the closing? Either way, you should

Do you happen to have the email address for vender billing? I find it difficult to navigate through their website.... And yes, I statused the closing, & used their special form to show all of the signings I did for the month etc.

Reply by 1AZNotary on 6/24/11 4:28pm
Msg #387590

As far as I know...ServiceLink has a Monthly Billing Statement you need to complete and mail in. Mine says they MUST receive original by mail to pe paid. They may ask for your vendor # they assigned to you. Call them at 800-439-5451 :-)

Reply by KARA/NJ on 6/24/11 8:24pm
Msg #387616

Try asking for Michelle Chapes in Vendor Management. Nm

Reply by Jessica Ward on 6/25/11 1:02am
Msg #387653

Did you use their standard monthly invoice form?

In my experience they are one of the best around with payment. Know which office you need, and give a call up to the office and ask for Vendor Payables. They are really good to work with.

The one tricky thing is that you have to use their monthly invoice each month.

I use quickbooks, and in the "mailto" address I type "DO NOT MAIL" which reminds me to set it aside to bill at the end of the month. I have a few clients on monthly billing cycle, and I do the same thing with all of them. I have their form saved, and just transpose their Quickbooks statement for the period onto their form and away it goes. Easy as pie.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.