Notary Rotary
Traci-NR, thank you for explaining the issue with SC &
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by NJDiva on 1/10/12 8:42pm
Msg #408686

duplicate inputs. It's nice to know you hear us and continue to keep your site updated as much as possible.

This site is crucial to the success of many people's businesses. I certainly appreciate it!

Cheryl

Reply by Linda Juenger on 1/10/12 9:44pm
Msg #408690

I too thank you Traci for updating all of us. I tried to

post under your response but it won't let me. In looking through the comments of Justice Title, another poster tried to add them back on Dec 11 and was given the same reason as I why they couldn't add them. I'm sure it's a huge job to keep it all up to date and I understand that. I was a little miffed about it because I am having trouble getting paid from them and wanted to post it in SC and when I couldn't find them nor would it let me add them, it becomes very frustrating. If it takes over a month to get them added, a lot of us could take many signings from them completely unaware that they are not paying on time. This, along with not being able to see EVERY company, only the ones who do business in our state.... well I will never understand the reason for this. Makes no sense. JMO of course and thank you again for taking prompt action to fix this.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 1/11/12 12:29am
Msg #408695

Re: I too thank you Traci for updating all of us. I tried to

Linda, this is one of the reasons why I've often mentioned to people here that they should also do a search on companies and not depend solely on SC. If we run into the situation you described, we could always post a message here with the company name in the subject line. Even if it isn't in signing central, it would easily come up on a search.

I know it's tempting to get upset when SC doesn't work in a particular situation the way we've become accustomed to having it work, but just think back to when it wasn't available at all. We're so lucky to have what there is of it - still probably the best list on the internet. (And if someone knows of another one that even comes close, please PM me... Wink) Bottom line, this is something they've done which has certainly made this site more valuable, but it's not something they owe us. And if it becomes too much of a hassle, they could just as easily take it down.

I also suggest that anyone who runs into a problem with SC, post something to the attention of the NotRot staff here to make their research easier, and include as much useful info as possible.

Reply by Traci on 1/11/12 11:09am
Msg #408713

Thank you all

Janet I really appreciate what you said. Exactly!

We try and do understand the value of it. I know there are so many others waiting on us as well. We have a folder that is full with "to dos" right now. Try to ad only once bc the multiple attempts do add to some extra work at times.

Keep on adding and keeping us informed. We do hear you all. ~tks

Reply by Linda Juenger on 1/11/12 1:06pm
Msg #408734

Thanks Traci. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.