Notary Discussion History

Why can't I find Lewis Notary Services in SC? Anyone know? n/m
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by NJDiva on 1/5/12 1:33pm
Msg #408250

Why can't I find Lewis Notary Services in SC? Anyone know? n/m

Reply by Jack/AL on 1/5/12 1:43pm
Msg #408256

Re: Why can't I find Lewis Notary Services in SC? Anyone know?

Perhaps no member has submitted comments on that company. If not, you can be the first.

Reply by NJDiva on 1/5/12 2:35pm
Msg #408267

I had already submitted all the info and it was rejected...

of course AFTER I had taken the time to do it...because it was already in the system.

I see that there is info under the orange button, but I wanted to establish their account in SC.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 1/5/12 2:41pm
Msg #408272

Re: I had already submitted all the info and it was rejected...

Check the email you received to see if the reason for the rejection is due to them having an agent listing already. If so, encourage them to sign up as a SS in the proper area. Then try to email NotRot about it. I have been able to get a few of them like that changed over to SS listings by notifying NotRot with all the information.

One was a deadbeat that was ripping off NSA's for years before he was made to change his listing. He then "went out of business" within months.

Reply by Marty/TN on 1/5/12 3:29pm
Msg #408279

Daniel Lewis, who owns the agency, was NNA's notary of the year for 2010. He teaches continuing education courses here in Indiana to enable other notaries to renew their Title Producer's License. I would not hesitate to work for his agency. Although I have only met him once, he presents himself as a very honest, above-board guy.

Reply by HisHughness on 1/5/12 3:42pm
Msg #408281

***Daniel Lewis, who owns the agency, was NNA's notary of the year for 2010.***

I don't know Daniel Lewis. He may be that perfect man that all my ex-wives were looking for, and definitely did not find in me. But being named NNA Notary of the Year is like being named Evangelist of the Year by the Taliban.

Reply by Mike Goodey on 1/5/12 4:53pm
Msg #408293

The taliban have Evangelist of the year awards?

Reply by jba/fl on 1/5/12 4:23pm
Msg #408282

I don't see them either. I tried to link, kind of foof the system, but that didn't work either.

I have worked for him on several occassions and will work for him again. Is that your real question?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/5/12 3:31pm
Msg #408280

He has the #1 spot in the premium listings here as a notary n/m

Reply by Karla/OR on 1/5/12 7:50pm
Msg #408319

I too have looked in SC to give him some positive feedback - easy to work with and a good payer!

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 1/5/12 9:54pm
Msg #408327

I know Mr Lewis personally and he is a wonderful man..Yes he was the Notary of the Year and good for him! Some people here may not agree with the NNA but that award is a prestigious one and the winners are proud to have earned the title, just because some people dont agree with it doesnt give them the right to tear down a good person!

Reply by HisHughness on 1/5/12 10:02pm
Msg #408328

Well said, Claudine. I'm behind you 1,000 percent.

***just because some people dont agree with it doesnt give them the right to tear down a good person!***

Point out the malefactor and I will arrange the lynching. Heck, I'll even supply the shotguns and torches for the mob. I need your help, though, 'cause I'm having some real trouble finding anybody in this thread who had anything bad to say about the guy. Maybe it was another thread when somebody "tore down a good person?"

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.