Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
First Source Title in Parma, OH -- G/B/U??
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 11/20/13 9:42am
Msg #493398

SC and forum discussion talks of huge pkgs, late docs and low pay. No one has commented on whether they pay.

According to FST, "Payments for all closings are ready to be processed after 7 business days from the funding date. Payments are processed and sent out on the 15th and 30th of every month."

We've agreed on a fee and I've notified them I need docs no later than Thursday evening for a Friday signing.

Guess we'll see how it goes ........... Wink

Reply by LadyCA on 11/20/13 11:37am
Msg #493407

Good luck Yoli cause many times they send the docs 2 or 3 hours prior to the signing had that done quite a few times. I don't know about where you are but I experienced so many like this , not that you can do much about it is just that is a great rush if they really send it the last minute.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 11/21/13 5:23pm
Msg #493618

Guess Lady Luck was with me on this one, LadyCA.

When I accepted the signing on 11/19th, I advised First Source that Friday, 11/22nd, would be a busy day and I required docs no later than evening of 11/21st. Well, I received docs today at 12:26 pm! Package is 143 and that includes shipping label. All notarial certs have correct CA verbiage. All in all, package appears a very clean package.

Now, if my luck carries forward, I should receive payment by middle of December. I'll update at that time.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.