Notary Rotary
Happy Thanksgiving! Be safe out there if you're on the road
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 11/27/13 9:06am
Msg #494239

Wishing everyone on this forum a Happy Thanksgiving. Make it safe and sane! Just wanted to say I'm grateful for all my fine friends and associates on this forum, to Harry, Traci, Grif and Sue who make this platform a true gift and such a valuable tool, and for helping us to flush out a few deadbeat companies who've managed to reach the Hall of Shame in record time. Let's continue to keep it real. Here's hoping we have one heck of a December in year end 1031s, sales and purchases, and we'll take a few refi's too. HELOCS are on the rise. I had two yesterday.

I'm grateful for my family, my health, my faith, and to be surrounded by so many wonderful folks in life. We're cooking in Ojai at my sister's house, taking some time to revel in what is important, and I hope you all enjoy time, love and great food with friends and family too.

See you all in December!

Reply by MMH/OH on 11/27/13 9:31am
Msg #494244

Re: Happy Thanksgiving! Be safe out there if you

Have a blessed day with your families and friends. Happy Thanksgiving.

Reply by LadyCA on 11/27/13 1:03pm
Msg #494266

Thank you, and to you and your family wishing just the same.
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by family and friends and drive safe wherever you may go.
God bless you all on NR and your families Smile

Reply by MW/VA on 11/27/13 1:38pm
Msg #494276

Same to you, Cheryl. ;-) n/m

Reply by JanetK_CA on 11/27/13 8:35pm
Msg #494324

Well said, Cheryl! Ditto that! I hope anyone traveling, whether by car, plane, or otherwise, finds their getting-there-and-back uneventful! Be careful out there - especially those of you in the east! And have a wonderful time!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.