Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Is anybody waiting for payment from Always Signing?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by MariaIECA on 11/15/13 12:57pm
Msg #492922

Looked them up on signing central, didn't see anything about non payment, just that they low ball. Did a signing for them on 9/13/13. They met my fee, which surprised me. I have yet to be paid. I was told that September signings are paid the first week in November. I emailed and left voicemails and was finally able to get in touch with Anna this morning. She said that they sold their company and have not been in the office for the last 2 weeks. I asked her about my payment and she gave me the same story about being paid the 1st week of November. She said she would have to have AP get back to me. Anybody else having issues with them? TIA

Reply by 101livescan on 11/16/13 12:35am
Msg #493014

That my dear was a song and dance routine. Do not expect to be paid. Sold the company? Really, when signing services are dying left and right.

Do not collect $xxx, do not pass go, instead go directly to collections.

It's a scamming, scummy playing field out there.

Chalk it up to Experience101. Experience is what you get when you don't get paid.

Reply by MariaIECA on 11/16/13 12:25pm
Msg #493043

I know...I thought I was already past that! She hasn't heard the last of me!

Reply by MariaIECA on 12/1/13 11:55pm
Msg #494637

Re:Update....Received payment

Well, Anna called me the Monday, November 18th and apologized for the delay on my payment and said that "Accounts Payable" was cutting a check that day. I received the check on 11/20/13 and deposited it right away. I just wanted to update status. :-)

Reply by Laura Richardson on 12/3/13 2:23pm
Msg #494837

Re: Re:Update....Received payment

Ironically, I did a signing on the same day and STILL have not been paid. I have emailed and emailed and emailed. I got the same story you did about merging offices, blah blah blah. A complete runaround. On November 21, she said she would talk to accounting department and ask them to cut a check right away. I have not seen anything. Sent ANOTHER email today. This just really is not good business, and they haven't heard the last of me either. The lender might get a call too.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.