Notary Rotary
Just rec'd the first Title Source newsletter "Title Talk"
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by Judy/TX on 11/8/13 3:54pm
Msg #491995

Received this via email. It opens just fine in Adobe Reader, but I can't get past the first page. Anyone else having trouble with this? or is it my computer? Thanks.

Reply by Lisa/WA on 11/8/13 4:06pm
Msg #491997

Re: Just rec

It is an interactive document so you have to put your cursor in the upper right corner to get the page to turn. I was able to view all except page 5.

Reply by Jennifer Title Source on 11/8/13 4:18pm
Msg #492000

Hi Lisa,
If you click on the page, it will automatically flip to the next page. It’s an interactive PDF.

Hope that helps! If you still have issues seeing the other pages, please send us an email at [e-mail address] and we’ll send you a regular 4-page PDF of the newsletter.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 11/8/13 4:18pm
Msg #492001

thanks, Lisa :) n/m

Reply by ME/NJ on 11/8/13 4:08pm
Msg #491998

Have same issues, see page one and two that is it.

Reply by Jennifer Title Source on 11/8/13 4:17pm
Msg #491999

Hi ME,
If you click on the page, it will automatically flip to the next page. It’s an interactive PDF.

Hope that helps! If you still have issues seeing the other pages, please send us an email at [e-mail address] and we’ll send you a regular 4-page PDF of the newsletter.

Reply by Judy/TX on 11/8/13 4:22pm
Msg #492002

Working fine now!

Thanks for the help, it is working fine now.

Reply by Jack/AL on 11/8/13 4:36pm
Msg #492003

Page number window shows there are 5 pages.......

There's a small window above the document, in the toolbar for Adobe. As some of us have noticed, and Jennifer Title Source mentioned, there are four pages, although that page number window indicates 5. I clicked on it and hit "Enter" to see the fifth page, and got a notice that the page number does not exist. Other that that, all worked well after I downloaded an updated version of the Adobe Flash.

Reply by Jennifer Title Source on 11/8/13 4:49pm
Msg #492005

Re: Page number window shows there are 5 pages.......

Hi Jack,
The newsletter is only four pages. They are numbered in the PDF. Don't worry, you aren't missing a page. Hope this helps!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.