Notary Rotary
Maybe it's year end, maybe the slow market
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 11/14/13 3:52pm
Msg #492780

but there seems to be a lot of "stuff" coming down the pike - renew this, take that course, now you need to sign some new release form if you want to sign for us. Kind of discouraging given the low volume - you got to work like crazy just to stay in an industry that isn't working for you. I saw a projection for another 30% down turn in mortgage applications for 2014. IMO there will be a lot less NSA's a year from now especially among those who depend on it for a livelihood.

Reply by 101livescan on 11/14/13 4:00pm
Msg #492783

Re: Maybe it

I learned about five years ago not to put ALL MY EGGS into one basket. It has paid off. Being a live scan fingerprinting facility has opened more doors for me, as well as GNW. I am a trusted resource.

I believe our business is all about change. Look what we've all been through together, the Bubble Bursting in 2007-8, reckless, unscrupulous, scandalous signing service owners, now this new shell company wants to put rings in our noses.

Get creative, get organized. Where will you be, what will you be doing for a living during the next five years?

All kinds of other avenues, this seems to be a one-way street.

Reply by jba/fl on 11/14/13 4:12pm
Msg #492787

For those who are slow - which is most of the community

of mortgage related businesses, this is just their part to stay employed, relevant and busy.

Busy work - hype and scare the masses.

The sky is falling - rush to prevent it with these money spending opportunities.

Reply by Bear900/CA on 11/15/13 1:25am
Msg #492855

Yep, if you couldn't afford to shop Costco would you pay

twice the membership fee for the priviledge of not shopping there?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.