Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

PrevNextFirstLastNew MsgSearchThreaded ViewTopics ViewLinear View  Notary Talk Live
Msg #624989

12 replies
Solidifi signing company
By Jennifer Mumford on 9/28/20 7:37pm

Has anyone heard of Solidifi signing company? I searched signing central here and didn’t see the company listed. Haven’t taken any work from them until I hear comments from others. Thank you for any insight.

Jen

Msg #624982

4 replies
E-Signing
By RLS/WA on 9/28/20 3:59pm

I want to start E-signing.
What platforms are recommended?
What training (do platforms provide training)?
Should I use my Samsung tablet or my laptop?

Thanks

Msg #624978

3 replies
dangerous scanning programs
By Jayhawk/KS on 9/28/20 2:43pm

Today a story came across NewBreak on my iphone. It said to delete many programs. Since some of us scan to our phones, I am including the ones related to scanning. All Good PDF Scanner, Meticulous Scanner, Paper Doc Scanner, Blue Scanner, HummingbirdConvertor - Photo to PDF, All Good PDF Scannier,

This is FYI, in case you didn't see this.

Msg #624975

8 replies
A Good Problem to Have? Receivables...
By NVLSlady/VA on 9/28/20 2:01pm

Don't know where my money's at!! Lol
Never have this issue. I have only select clients. Manageable.

This morning TC calls after getting their check back in mail (Uh oh). I kept convincing myself that I had deposited that check (but deep down was puzzled When?). I decided it was stress, old age (year older last week), etc. Guess it's Disorganization.

Being busier is backing up the books! Hopefully none of you are having this problem.
Stay woke, people Wink

Msg #624974

4 replies
Home title fraud and how to protect yourself
By Luckydog on 9/28/20 2:01pm

Home title fraud occurs when someone obtains the title of your property—usually by stealing your identity—to change ownership on your property title from your name to theirs. The fraudster can then secure as many loans as possible using your equity as collateral.

How you can avoid deed fraud?
Property owner, check on your deed status with the Register of Deeds just as you check your credit. Make sure that no deeds have been filed on the property since you purchased it. Safeguard your original deed, mortgage, and title paperwork. Keep them in a safe, dry place.

How to Protect Your Accounts From Online Fraud http://bit.ly/2FYbjbb ( shorten link)

Just some useful tips homeowners should be mindful of.

Msg #624967

8 replies
Affidavit of heirs question
By Karen Halloran on 9/28/20 12:44pm

I will be notarizing an affidavit of heirs acknowledgement. One heir is executor and one heir is not an executor in the will. Do I need to list the surviving son on the affidavit?

Msg #624965

1 replies
Brand New to this new Land Help
By Kelley Patel on 9/28/20 11:04am

Hi! I am new.
I am a notary. I want to do mobile and virtual. Any help in getting all of this started would be a great help!

I need to know the best route to get my digital certificate and certification to become a signing agent. I have googled and found that there are a lot of companies, a lot of fees, and not much clarity.

Again, ANY help in this would really help me out! I am located in TEXAS.

Thank you!

Msg #624928

10 replies
Business still brisk in my area ...
By  Yoli/CA on 9/26/20 6:01pm

Have 9 scheduled for next week so far and have docs for 4 of them already. Yay! Smile

Praying for this rhythm to continue for all of us ....

Msg #624914

8 replies
Notarized Inc
By Clem/CA on 9/26/20 9:22am

Got a call from these folks, after a few snap blasts with fees rising at every blast. Sorry I'm done for the day, but I can do something tomorrow morning. "Would you be willing to use today's date?" Hmmm let me think, ummm forge some docs for you, oh by the way its a crime to even ask a notary to do that.... "I'm sorry, that was a mistake.. Ya think?

Scheduler under pressure with kids yelling in the background ... Gonna contact the boss ..she has got to go

BTW I do get an agreed upon fee and paid in about 30 days so it's not the Co

Msg #624905

14 replies
Title One
By Beverly Williams on 9/26/20 2:37am

Has anyone worked with Title One? I had one closing opportunity at the end of the month but I did not receive the documents timely. Is that the norm for them?

Msg #624904

7 replies
Timois Low Fees
By Beverly Williams on 9/26/20 2:31am

Has anyone noticed the $90 fee closings from Timois? The fee is extremely low considering the cost incurred by signing agents and the COVID risk. I hope NSAs are taking that into consideration when deciding to respond to Timois' email for $90.

Msg #624903

17 replies
Amrock Hybrid Closings
By Beverly Williams on 9/26/20 2:27am

Did anyone notice the decrease in the hybrid offers versus the increase in refi?

Msg #624895

6 replies
EOM Blues
By Kellosh/CA on 9/25/20 8:27pm

Started the day with 5 signings scheduled for $150 each. A $750 day? I'll take it.

-One was cancelled before I woke up this morning. (-$150 = $600)
-One was cancelled a few hours before it was scheduled ($-150 = $450)
-One was adjourned after about 10 minutes in, when we got to the lender docs and there was a non-resolvable issue. (Granted a print & travel fee, but still, -$100 = $350)
-Picked up another one around noon scheduled for the evening (+$125 = $475)
-Cancelled evening appointment on my end when it was 45 minutes to signing time and docs had yet to be issued. (-$125 = $350)

So my $750 turned into less than half that. This kind of day doesn't happen much to me, but sure sucks when it does.

Msg #624894

3 replies
Coast 2 Coast Signings
By Marc Hagest on 9/25/20 7:32pm

How many of you have been burned by them?

Msg #624891

4 replies
Illinois Signing Agents Needed
By Elite Signing Agency LLC - Administration on 9/25/20 3:23pm

We are in need of experienced Signing Agents throughout Illinois
and mostly in the greater Chicago area. Closings assigned daily.

We may also be in need of signing agents in the greater Chicago area
who would be interested in being assigned for full days in an office.

There would be no traveling, no schedules to worry about. The notary
would be assisting a title closer with files and performing closings
throughout the day. Any experienced signing agents who have interest
in either of these may contact us at admin@elitesigningagencyllc.com

Msg #624888

2 replies
PDF PAGE SORTER NOT WORKING
By PA The Mobile Notary Team on 9/25/20 11:25am

The PDF page sorter is not working. Keep getting an error code.

Msg #624854

14 replies
Xome App
By  AOCS/TX on 9/24/20 12:28pm

Do any of you use the Xome app? I am considering downloading it but wanted to get some perspective first.

Msg #624850

6 replies
Jacksonville Florida, Northeast Florida
By Albony HIlls on 9/24/20 10:06am

How is the business for Northeast Florida, I am a FULL TIME AGENT and I have been dry all September Frown

Msg #624830

9 replies
Notary Available
By Cherise Bettis on 9/23/20 12:06pm

I am available to notarize in DC MD and VA

Msg #624822

3 replies
NC Witness request
By Irene Abbott on 9/23/20 10:01am

Hi, I have a potential client that needs a Last will and Testament to be notarized. It requires two witnesses. I can't be one of them, right? I appreciate any help.

PrevNextFirstLastNew MsgSearchThreaded ViewTopics ViewLinear View  Notary Talk Live

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.