Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Email from "John Foster" he is a scammer
Posted by Cheryl/SC of SC on 8/22/19 1:43pm Msg #609516
I sent the email to Spam and just checked my Spam folder. I received a reply yesterday.

For your security we disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.
Hello,

Sorry for my late response i had a very busy schedule yesterday, We are paying $175 for this signing. Please CLICK on the below link to access the signing confirmation on our portal.You'll need to provide your business email address and details on our portal so i can have the document upload on our portal for you to download once i receive it from the lender.

Please include your invoice so I can send out payment. i'm currently very busy at office right now and i could only provide this short detail about the signing,Kindly click on the below link or copy it on your browser to access the signing confirmation and borrower details.Every details about the signing and borrower address and phone number is on our portal. Kindly email the borrower to set appointment, she respond faster via email.

http://bit.ly/2HilFA2

Customers information:

"redacted supposed customer's name and email" (this was the only info given)

Signing Date: 8/23/2019

Signing Time:

I prefer if you scan and email the documents back to me, but if you cannot do that, you can fax to 772-242-9166. If you have any questions you are more than welcome to email me.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Email from "John Foster" he is a scammer - Mills Mobile Notary Service on 8/21/19 4:44pm
 Re: Email from "John Foster" he is a scammer - SteveS/CA on 8/21/19 4:54pm
 Re: Email from "John Foster" he is a scammer - Narayan on 8/21/19 5:57pm
 You can't be serious about that last statement. - Alz on 8/21/19 11:31pm
 Re: You can - Blueink_TN on 8/22/19 11:20am
 Regency Escrow Re: Email from "John Foster" he is a scammer - Mobile1/PA on 8/22/19 12:24pm
 Re: Email from "John Foster" he is a scammer - Cheryl/SC on 8/22/19 1:29pm
 Re: Email from "John Foster" he is a scammer - Cheryl/SC on 8/22/19 1:34pm
 Re: Email from "John Foster" he is a scammer - Cheryl/SC on 8/22/19 1:43pm
 Yeah, fake names. -  JanetK_CA on 8/22/19 4:07pm
 Re: Email from "John Foster" -- Regency knows -  Linda_TN on 8/27/19 12:09am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.