Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Service Link/Exos
Posted by schlub/NC of NC on 8/23/19 8:01pm Msg #609595
I love ServiceLink and EXOS. It actually makes my life easier that they can give me signings automatically. My fees are set by county, so there's never any back and forth about that. I've never had them add a closing for a time that I had blocked off as unavailable. Sometimes they call to see about a signing when I'm blocked, but that's no biggie.

I've done 69 signings for them this year, and I will take every one they want to send me. They pay by direct deposit in about two weeks.

I agree that it is a bit of a headache keeping the EXOS calendar updated. I don't want to give them access to my personal calendar, so I have to go into EXOS and block times for other closings. It's not that big a deal though.

As to the comment about $68 signings, I assure you that I am not the one doing that. My average fee from them is slightly over $xxx.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Service Link/Exos - Cathy Landre on 8/23/19 4:33pm
 I am totally disgusted with Servicelink's EXOS system. - grapebed on 8/23/19 7:05pm
 Re: I am totally disgusted with Servicelink -  MarianneT/CO on 8/25/19 5:10pm
 Re: Service Link/Exos - schlub/NC on 8/23/19 8:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.