Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Thought you might like a newbie story - eboughey
Posted by Sher_AZ of AZ on 5/11/06 7:52am Msg #119056
I had to laugh when I read your post this morning. It sounded so much like mine, but dumb me the folks actually did sign, but I was so rattled because of my printer kept jamming & it was one of the huge "country wide" type loan doc's (178 pages x 2) so I had someone else help me keep the pages organized......well it turned out some of the pages weren't in the packet before sending to the title company and I had set two of them aside (not important...just the ID doc's) so I spent a couple of days Fed Exing those and the Jurat's that I had taken on the folks back to the title company......I think we've all had the wonderful experience of being a newbie & have everything go wrong on that first signing!! It's an awful experience....Congratulations on your signing. You'll do well if you learn to laugh at your mistakes and learn from them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Thought you might like a newbie story - My First Signing - eboughey on 5/11/06 1:30am
 Re: Thought you might like a newbie story - My First Signing - christi ausherman on 5/11/06 1:39am
 Re: Thought you might like a newbie story - My First Signing - eboughey on 5/11/06 1:42am
 Re: Thought you might like a newbie story - My First Signing -  MichiganAl on 5/11/06 2:18am
 Re: Thought you might like a newbie story - My First Signing -  BrendaTx on 5/11/06 6:52am
 Re: Thought you might like a newbie story - eboughey -  BrendaTx on 5/11/06 7:04am
 Re: Thought you might like a newbie story - eboughey - eboughey on 5/11/06 7:33am
 Re: Thought you might like a newbie story - eboughey - Sher_AZ on 5/11/06 7:52am
 wow... so nice too see... -  Brescia Mobile Notary on 5/11/06 8:23am
 Re: wow... so nice too see... -  BrendaTx on 5/11/06 8:26am
 zing .... ty Brenda! :) have a wonderful day!!! n/m -  Brescia Mobile Notary on 5/11/06 8:47am
 Re: zing .... ty Brenda! :) have a wonderful day!!! -  BrendaTx on 5/11/06 9:06am
 Re: the difference is -  MelissaCT on 5/11/06 8:46am
 Re: Thought you might like a newbie story - My First Signing -  LkArrowhd/CA on 5/11/06 8:39am
 Re: Thought you might like a newbie story - My First Signing -  lulu on 5/11/06 11:03am
 Re: Thought you might like a newbie story - My First Signing - Jenny_CA on 5/11/06 12:57pm
 Re: Thought you might like a newbie story - My First Signing - eboughey on 5/11/06 1:06pm
 Re: Thought you might like a newbie story - My First Signing -  SamIam_CA on 5/11/06 7:02pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.