Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Need help getting payment from Notary America and ASAP
Posted by Lorraine George of OR on 4/20/03 11:25pm Msg #17
Does anyone have any suggestions? I've been signing for these companies for quite sometime and neither of them have bothered to pay me. The only other company that has failed me is Express Signings and I filed a complaint with the BBB in California on them. I can't live off love alone! I'm considering sending them to collection if they don't make an effort to pay me for my services. Any other suggestions? Notary America our of Tucson has really nice gals working there but their payroll dept isn't sending the money to me for my services-they owe me around 800 to 1000 already. Needless to say-they must like my services or they wouldn't use me-sure at free it's a good price-don't ya think?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Need help getting payment from Notary America and ASAP - Lorraine George on 4/20/03 11:25pm
 Re: Need help getting payment from Notary America and ASAP - asap is a-ok on 11/19/04 1:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.