Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: attorney states - question
Posted by Ted_MI of MI on 5/11/05 8:55pm Msg #37231
Hi all,

I remember a number of months ago we kicked around the issue of whether an attorney would be required for an out of state signing for property say located in Georgia (Georgia being an attorney state). And the answer was no. Although you might have a tough time convincing some ss's and lenders that that is the case.

So what happens say if there is a signing scheduled in Georgia for property located outside the state of Georgia? Is an attorney required pursuant to that scenario? Now admittedly this is an academic question as I am not in an attorney state. But my curiosity just got the best of me. Anybody know? And no, I am not seeking the answer to some test question. Honest injun.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Re: attorney states - question - Ted_MI on 5/11/05 8:55pm
 Re: attorney states - question - MaggieMae_CA on 5/11/05 9:01pm
 Re: attorney states - question - Camille,MD on 5/12/05 12:13am
 Re: attorney states - question - Art_MD on 5/12/05 6:50am
 Re: attorney states/"Injun" - J. Redcorn, Arlen TX on 5/12/05 9:56am
 Re: attorney states/"fork tongue" - Art_MD on 5/12/05 10:01am
 Nerfred... -  BrendaTX on 5/12/05 10:23am
 Re: attorney states - question - Ted_MI on 5/12/05 7:26pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.