Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

ID question
Posted by nancy in florida of ? on 5/12/05 9:37pm Msg #37428
I had a closing and the borrowers name on the docs for example was Verna Ball but on her Driver's license it was her picture but the name read: Mevirna Erestine Ball. I also got a copy of her Social Security Card which had Verna Ball so I went with it. She said that her license had her full name because that is what was on her birth certificate but she never has legally used her full name and never goes by it at all. Also the Loan Officer was there too who verifiied who she was as well.

I thought at the time I did the right thing but now I am second guessing myself, should I have done anything differently to confirm ID?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 ID question - nancy in florida on 5/12/05 9:37pm
 Re: ID question - Sylvia_FL on 5/13/05 12:21am
 Re: ID question - ts/ca on 5/13/05 2:51pm
 Re: My Mistake! - Mysti_FL on 5/14/05 1:09pm
 Re: ID question - ernest3 on 5/15/05 12:04pm
 Re: ID question - Nancy in Florida on 5/17/05 11:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.