Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Help!! I think I messed up an Affidavit of...
Posted by Raychel_Ca of ? on 5/14/05 12:29am Msg #37702
Mortgage Loan Closer and I'm not sure how to proceed. This Affidavit goes as follows:

I,___________, the Loan Signer, Notary Public, etc, certify that on_____ I handled the signing for ________ for a loan in the amt of _____ made by XYZ mtg co.

I promise I gave them all their RTC's etc. (basic premise of this paragraph)

______________________________ __________
Signature of Loan Closer/Notary Public Date

(NOTE: If the Loan Closer is a signing service only and is not an Escrow Agent, Atty, or other Settlement Agent, the notarization of the Loan Closer's signature is not required.)

Subscribed and Sworn (affirmed) before me_______________________,
(Loan closer),_________________________this ____ day of__________,______.

My commission expires:

Sooo, I don't need to fill in the Subscribed and Sworn part, right? I can't and don't need to notartize my own signature. However, I accidently filled in my name after "before me", signed on the Notary line and entered my commision expire date. So what should I do, continue filling in the rest and notarize it, or cross out what I have?

Thanks sooo much in advance.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Help!! I think I messed up an Affidavit of... - Raychel_Ca on 5/14/05 12:29am
 Re: Help!! I think I messed up an Affidavit of... - Barry on 5/14/05 12:37am
 Re: Help!! I think I messed up an Affidavit of... - Lawrence Goodwin on 5/14/05 8:50am
 Line through notary section.n/m - janCA on 5/14/05 10:23am
 I'm with Barry and Jan/CA. n/m - Ernest_CT on 5/14/05 10:47pm
 Re: Help!! I think I messed up an Affidavit of... - sue on 5/15/05 9:04am
 Re: Help!! I think I messed up an Affidavit of... - LawrenceOK on 5/15/05 10:22am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.