Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

About that 217 pp RM application
Posted by Cheryl Elliott of CA on 7/27/16 7:22am Msg #556915
Well, I got my fee, however, the LO was very sloppy with the paperwork

~the co-borrower's name was misspelled both first and last,

~the co-borrower only has an expired drivers license and no longer drives

~the co-borrower is 92 years young. He had an amplifier so that he could hear me. He was not the problem.

The company who hired me said,

~accept the expired drivers license and tell the co-borrower to get a sr. ID immediately

~have the co-borrower correct his names and rewrite them, initial and sign correctly (he could barely sign his name, I wore him out). A hundred million times he was supposed to correct the LOs incorrect spellings? Really?

I was over the top. 8 files yesterday, this was so time consuming that I don't think I'll accept another RM application ever again in my signing career. I was pretty fed up by then, until

The next signing I attended was four signers, elderly parents and daughter and son in law. The daughter was a PITA, the parents were very sweet. Title in a trust, all four on title, the package was a huge Prospect Mortgage package, lots of disclosures, numerous 1003s, 4506Ts, tax returns, oh my.

It made me late for my next purchasing loan signing by 45 minutes. This first time buyer was sooooo sweet, a nurse and very excited about her first home purchase.

I am very glad to be home and take my signing uniform off. Finally having something to eat. I grazed today, no time for a regular lunch.

Today is better. I may have to turn one back for no docs. We'll see. Have until 8am. I really earned my stars yesterday
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 About that 217 pp RM application - Cheryl Elliott on 7/27/16 7:22am
 I just hate when the LO's expect us to do their job. When -  MW/VA on 7/27/16 7:57am
 Re: About that 217 pp RM application - GY_CT on 7/27/16 9:47am
 Re: About that 217 pp RM application - Cheryl Elliott on 7/27/16 9:55am
 Please, please, please don't give NNA any ideas of uniforms! n/m - jojo_MN on 7/27/16 9:57am
 LOL. It's bad enough that cos. the subscribe to their bs -  MW/VA on 7/27/16 10:59am
 I've done a ton of RM apps the last year - BearPaw/CO on 7/27/16 11:37am
 $100 for an RM appl?!?! Never for me ... just not worth it! n/m -  John/CT on 7/27/16 12:36pm
 Re: $100 for an RM appl?!?! Never for me ... just not worth it! - BearPaw/CO on 7/27/16 12:51pm
 Re: $100 for an RM appl?!?! Never for me ... just not worth it! - SteveS/CA on 7/27/16 2:19pm
 Re: $100 for I got %125 and it still was not w n/m - Cheryl Elliott on 7/27/16 5:25pm
 Re: $100 for I got %125 and it still was n/m - Cheryl Elliott on 7/27/16 6:00pm
 Dang keyboard. I got $125 and it still was not enuf - Cheryl Elliott on 7/27/16 6:06pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.