Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: The Loan Signing System Vs. Notary2Pro
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/14/18 9:25pm Msg #591155
I would love to be more encouraging about the future of this business. Unfortunately, the business has been nosediving for quite a while. There are a lot of folks who've taken a class and haven't had work in a year. There are a lot of people in the business who, even after taking a class, still don't know what to do, spend hours with borrowers needlessly, and will never be dialed into the waning business.

If I were you, I would go back a year, two years, and three years or more to understand what has happened to our industry.

Otherwise, most of us are making more money in general notary work (GNW), and there's lots of information here on how to land that work and where it exists.

Welcome to Notary Rotary. I love being a notary, I love to serve. The loan work that does come my way these days exists because I've been doing it since 2000. Today I had three closings at a private wealth management firm, a company I've done work for steadily. I hold these clients very precious and dear.

I see you live in the Sacramento area, you are well educated, and you are poised. I'm not saying it's not worth trying, but it will be challenging. Housing sales and starts are at an all time low, and rates are going up. 6 California lawmakers agree that CA has issues with housing availability and high demand, but not enough product that is affordable.

Wishing you all the best, and I would proceed cautiously before making the investment in LSA training these days. $200 signings are few and far between for most hopeful NSAs, no matter how seasoned.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The Loan Signing System Vs. Notary2Pro - Jonnie Colosimo on 3/14/18 4:27pm
 Re: Signing Agent Training - Jules on 3/14/18 7:33pm
 Re: The Loan Signing System Vs. Notary2Pro -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/14/18 9:25pm
 Re: The Loan Signing System Vs. Notary2Pro -  JanetK_CA on 3/14/18 10:53pm
 Jonnie, have a look at this past message -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/15/18 7:22am
 About training - Just go for it. - CW2Ret/VA on 3/15/18 9:35am
 Let's consider an issue that may or may not apply to you - jba/fl on 3/15/18 9:55am
 Excellent points - CW2Ret/VA on 3/15/18 10:58am
 Re: Excellent points -  JanetK_CA on 3/15/18 2:19pm
 Re: About training - Just go for it. - Nari Cho on 11/26/18 1:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.