Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: scam offers making the rounds
Posted by Cynthia/MD of MD on 6/19/19 11:39am Msg #607652
Just got my 2nd email like this. Said it was from Emily Furlong. No contact info. or company. But it stated exactly " I have a private individual.......etc." I did unfortunately click the link and tried to secure the docs. No server availability. I immediately changed my password. You are right, they quoted a fee $175 that they would pay and said closing only 12 miles from my house. I responded and asked for their contact info. and told them that I was unaware I had been awarded this closing. And if I did not speak to them personally, I could not do this assignment. No response. Another "scam" clue was the misspelled words and poor grammer. Now I know... watch out.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 scam offers making the rounds - Linda_TN on 6/19/19 5:59am
 Re: scam offers making the rounds - Cynthia/MD on 6/19/19 11:39am
 Yes, let's make it tough for them to scam us! -  JanetK_CA on 6/19/19 6:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.