Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Closing Day/U&OB Notary Services
Posted by  KimmyMD of MD on 7/16/19 6:33am Msg #608435
Hello:
Has anyone received an email from this company? I’ve never worked for them. The email was addressing all the complaints in the business related to our line of work. I’ll include a few examples of the email. To me this was insulting to receive, been in business long enough to know how to conduct myself.

Good day. It has been brought to our attention by several of our clients that SOME of our closers have done/are doing the following:

Refused/Opted not to provide an explanation of the documents
Arrived late without notice to anyone
Brought other parties to the closing (children, spouses, trainees, etc.)
Not provided a copy to the signers of the documents
Been confrontational, rude or unpleasant
Dressed inappropriately at the closing (jeans, t-shirts, flip-flops, non-business professional attire is unacceptable)
Refused to send scans/faxbacks

We cannot have this. We make commitments to our clients that we use only the most knowledgeable, professional and patient closers. It is essential that this be true. We are here to provide training, guidance, answer questions, concerns, etc.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Closing Day/U&OB Notary Services -  KimmyMD on 7/16/19 6:33am
 I think it's amusing. It's obvious they opt for 'cheapest' - Lee/AR on 7/16/19 7:00am
 Cheap ain't good, good ain't cheap -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/16/19 7:22am
 Re: Closing Day/U&OB Notary Services - Luckydog on 7/16/19 8:12am
 Too many misinterpet "explain" when we "review" the docs. -  MW/VA on 7/16/19 1:45pm
 Re: Closing Day/U&OB Notary Services - Ann Roldan on 8/17/19 3:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.