Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Notary Cloud - UGLY
Posted by NewPhoenix of OH on 10/8/19 11:41pm Msg #610914
Did three signings. Sent an email Invoice with all three as I do with ALL others who request one. Week later get an email back: No, we want an attached file Invoice (nothing said about anything else). Ok fine, I spend more time creating, printing, then scanning to a file and attaching an Invoice. Two weeks go by, another email: No, we want a SEPARATE Invoice attachment for EACH signing (again, nothing was said about this the first or second time - obviously this is just a delay tactic). So now I take MORE of my time creating three Invoices, printing and scanning them to a file and attaching and emailing them. Six weeks later FINALLY get a check, and GUESS WHAT?

TODAY I get a letter from my bank - You guessed it: INSUFFICIENT FUNDS, and a chargeback fee!

Now do you want to do signings for them? Oh and by the way, in the middle of all that they called me for another signing and when I said you haven't paid me for the once I have done they immediately hung up!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Cloud G/B/U? -  PegiT_MN on 10/7/19 2:41pm
 Re: Notary Cloud G/B/U? -  Yoli/CA on 10/7/19 3:36pm
 Thank You Yoli. n/m -  PegiT_MN on 10/7/19 5:45pm
 Re: Notary Cloud G/B/U? - schlub/NC on 10/7/19 5:47pm
 Re: Notary Cloud G/B/U? - Linda Juenger on 10/8/19 9:01am
 Recently they called me...my response -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/8/19 10:34am
 Right! My translation of "not any more"... -  JanetK_CA on 10/8/19 1:05pm
 Discussed before--orange search button. n/m -  MW/VA on 10/8/19 12:52pm
 Re: Notary Cloud G/B/U? - Mobile1/PA on 10/8/19 1:52pm
 Notary Cloud - UGLY - NewPhoenix on 10/8/19 11:41pm
 Notary Cloud - UGLY - NewPhoenix on 10/8/19 11:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.