Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Asked for it in writing
Posted by  KimmyMD of MD on 12/3/19 7:41am Msg #613071
A company that I have never worked for, didn’t have any recent reviews called me for a refinance. I asked all the appropriate questions. One was when can I expect to be paid? Can I get that in writing? In this business I’ve learned the hard way, even then I may get burned. I have to CYA.

Two day prior I emailed, and called asking again about having the payment terms in writing. Later that day I received a arrogant and pompous response. I think I got my answer!

See below!
Kim,

You need to realize I had many important matters to handle in regards to other closings; I could not just drop what I was doing because you needed an immediate answer on when you will be paid. It’s apparent you have no patience. And because you appear to be more concerned about being paid, prior to the closing taking place & am releasing you for this closing. SingleSource prefers notary’s who will represent us with a professional outlook. Please do not worry, we will be putting you on our do not call list.

I’m sharing because, I wasn’t expecting this response. I of course sent a pleasant reply , thanking her for getting back to me. Taking the high road!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Asked for it in writing -  KimmyMD on 12/3/19 7:41am
 Re: Asked for it in writing You dodged a bullet on that one n/m -  Eve/VA on 12/3/19 8:43am
 Just how dare you, Kim? - BearPaw/CO on 12/3/19 9:55am
 Most recent from 'search' - Lee/AR on 12/3/19 10:43am
 Re: Asked for it in writing - NVLSlady/VA on 12/3/19 1:38pm
 Re: Asked for it in writing -  KimmyMD on 12/3/19 5:30pm
 Re: Asked for it in writing -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/4/19 9:25pm
 Good for you! (And you dodge a no-pay!) n/m -  Ernest__CT on 12/4/19 6:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.