Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Agree with all the answers here - there
Posted by Jazmyn Sampson of VA on 8/4/20 6:54pm Msg #622793
Well, this was all very discouraging and saddening.

I thought i had finally found a career I'd be able to make well enough money with.
My grandmother makes $800/mo doing two-4 signing a week while this is part-time for her I was hoping I'd be able to do it full-time. I'm very sad. But I will take y'all advice and see about making this part-time and may be transitioning to do it full-time one day.

I'll try to look for title company jobs but they like to pay hourly at like $12/hr which is insanely Grimey.

I'd like to hear y'all experienced opinion on this. My grandmother is on different sites that text her when work is available most signings are $80 but she can negotiate for more. I'm aware you may not receive the higher pay because companies are greedy. ANd they are usually within 25 miles of her home. now my car is okay on gas $40 usually gets me 475 miles. I'm assuming that after costs of travel and supplies and taxes I'd profit $30 from each signing at $80 until I make connections and relationships with companies where I'm getting a lot more work.

Thank you for the honest opinions, I was watching someone on youtube he's pretty popular and he interviews people that make over $4k/ mo doing loan signings. but they never go into detail with exactly how many signings/ day they do or exactly how much they are charging or if they are even paying for their paper and supplies themselves. He also interviewed someone making 100K/ mo and I wondered why the people he interviewed or other people on youtube doing this don't look or present themselves as if they are making over $40k/ yr.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New Notary Seeking Information. - Jazmyn Sampson on 8/4/20 12:36am
 Re: New Notary Seeking Information. -  JanetK_CA on 8/4/20 3:50am
 Keep reading & have a business plan - Lee/AR on 8/4/20 8:47am
 Welcome, Jazmyn. As far as "I've seen a lot of information -  MW/VA on 8/4/20 9:13am
 Re: New Notary Seeking Information. - Luckydog on 8/4/20 9:14am
 Luckydog told it straight & true - Lee/AR on 8/4/20 9:43am
 I agree. A young person should have many more options -  MW/VA on 8/4/20 10:24am
 Re: New Notary Seeking Information. - CST on 8/4/20 11:37am
 how do you pay your taxes... - Luckydog on 8/4/20 9:25am
 Agree with all the answers here - there's not a lick of - Linda_H/FL on 8/4/20 1:53pm
 Re: Agree with all the answers here - there - Jazmyn Sampson on 8/4/20 6:54pm
 Keep in mind that you & your grandmother could be partners & -  MW/VA on 8/4/20 7:07pm
 Re: Keep in mind that you & your grandmother could be partners & - Luckydog on 8/5/20 7:23am
 Re: New Notary Seeking Information. - Ink_Hoarder1 on 8/5/20 9:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.